Thermoflow Waist Bands, Bio-Ceramic Back Therapy
Waist Band / Back Therapy
Wraps around the body and torso. Soft and flexible, easy to position for best comfort.
Polypropylene, Bio-Ceramics Minerals
Current Design 2020
S, M, L
Why use Thermoflow Waist Bands?
- Soft and comfortable, gentle elastics
- Provides penetrating far infrared warmth around the torso and mid section
- Improves blood circulation while reducing inflammation and sore back muscles
- Reinforces metabolism thus helping toxin elimination
- Revitalizes tissue and promotes healing
- Can be worn directly on the skin under clothing hidden from view or over a thin layer of clothing as well
- Good for aiding stomach weight loss – used to shape and maintain waist line
- Easy to position for maximum comfort
Thermoflow Waist Bands are made from the finest polyceramic / bio ceramic materials on the market. Soft and comfortable and easy stretch for maximum comfort. Breathable with wicking properties while enjoying the far infrared therapy. Easy to put on. Wear all day or night while sleeping or resting. Ideal to help with back pain or muscle aches around the mid section, back and torso. Helps improve circulation and reduce inflammation from work or sports injuries, while relaxing back muscles at the same time. Suitable for anyone who suffers from back pain, long distance drivers, taxi drivers, construction workers, workers who have to sit all day long, and anyone who may have to stand all day for long periods of time.
The fibers of Thermoflow Waist Bands are impregnated with our high quality bio-ceramic mineral that emits and reflects natural far infrared rays deep into the back muscles and tissue while reducing inflammation and muscle soreness..
The ceramic minerals are fused right into the fibers and will not wash out. They remain part of the fibers for the life of the garment.*
Thermoflow’s Far infrared therapy is an excellent therapy for improving blood circulation, reducing swelling, and over all helping to reduce aches and pains naturally. For best results, wear as often as you can, while staying well hydrated. (drink plenty of water). Wear regularly, while taking breaks from time to time if you feel it’s too warm. Once you cool down, put it back on for continued therapy.
Hand wash in cool or warm water with mild detergent. Air dry or tumble dry low heat. Do not iron or bleach. * Incorrect maintenance may void warranty or reduce the effectiveness or life of the garment. We recommend to follow correct washing guidelines.