Thermoflow LongJohns/ Leggings
Why use Thermoflow Therapy LongJohns/Leggings?
- Provides penetrating warmth for lower body
- Relieve stiff muscles such as tight hamstrings, calves or glutes
- Improves blood circulation in the legs, thighs and hips
- Alleviate pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, and bursitis in the hip joint
- Aid in recovery of strained quadriceps, pulled hips, or cramped stomach muscles
- Great for additional warmth, endurance and performance
- Wicking properties for maximum comfort
- Reduce night-time leg and hip cramping, muscles spasms, and restless leg syndrome
Thermoflow LongJohns are made from the finest polyceramic materials on the market. Soft and comfortable for wearing all day or night. Breathable with wicking properties to help keep you dry while enjoying the far infrared therapy without feeling hot and sweaty. Our far infrared long underwear (long johns) not only keep the body warm on a cold day but can also reduce muscle fatigue, help relieve pain, improve circulation, and quiet restless leg syndrome. Wear throughout the day as daily clothing or workout gear, under clothing during winter activities or while sleeping as pajamas to receive the full benefit of our far infrared therapy.
The fibers of Thermoflow’s LongJohns are impregnated with our high quality bio-ceramic mineral that emit and reflect natural far infrared rays deep into the tissue. Ideal to help with reducing aches and pains, improving blood circulation while enhancing performance with additional warmth.
The ceramic minerals are fused right into the fibers and will not wash out. They remain part of the fibers for the life of the garment.*
Thermoflow’s Far infrared therapy is an excellent therapy for improving blood circulation, reducing swelling, and over all helping to reduce aches and pains naturally. For best results, wear as often as you can, while staying well hydrated. (drink plenty of water). Wear regularly, while taking breaks from time to time if you feel it’s too warm. Once you cool down, put it back on for continued therapy.
Hand wash in cool or warm water with mild detergent. Air dry or tumble dry low heat. Do not iron or bleach. * Incorrect maintenance may void warranty or reduce the effectiveness or life of the garment. We recommend to follow correct washing guidelines.